Wednesday 3 November 2010

Beard growing project update...


With it being my turn to make an addition to the blog I have decided to postpone my usual witty and intelligent observations on development and the world in general, and give a beard growth update. Current statistics are as follows
  • Length: 10mm
  • Density: generally good, patchy in places
  • Style: Sadam Hussian meets the dad from Roald Dahl's 'The Twits'
During the past three months the project has had its ups and downs. The major barriers have included my genetic inability to grow a beard, the initial itchy phase, Julia not liking beards, the heat and Julia constantly likening me to Mr Twit. In summary, I like my beard and Julia doesn't.

Tomorrow will see a further setback to the project. I will be sculpting a 'tache for Movember - raising awareness of prostate cancer and proving that men will do anything they are challenged to do.

Il be back soon with more on our goings on and maybe a picture of my handlebar!

Ant x

No comments:

Post a Comment